Crystal Herbalism- Desk Sanctuary
Create a space on your desk that allows you to work on projects and be surrounded by calming energies of herbs and stones.
1. Have a candle of our choice to light when wanting to relax, scents like lavender or vanilla are the perfect choice for soothing the mind.
2. Have images of people, things, or places that make you happy and lift your spirits
3. Choose stones that have water and earth based energies to allow grounding and flowing energies to keep you concentrated and creative.
4. Have herbs on your desk that you connect with to allow yourself to feel comfortable and stimulate positive flow ex. dried flowers, lavender, chamomile.
5. You can even have moss and mossy wood on your desk to allow you to feel connected to the forest.
6. Always have your favorite cup of tea near by to sip on when you need to relax
7. Have a plant on your desk to create an enchanted energy around your space, plants remind us of spring and summer and those seasons are connected to happy and energetic energies